Monday, April 27, 2009

Rantings of a Workaholic!

Wow, so I had this whole post and then my computer crashed! It might be a sign!

You see, technically I'm supposed to be on "vacation". We can't afford to travel outside of FLA, so we're gonna take some day trips...economically feasible and eco-friendly!

Rather then try and recreate the long drawn out post of 20 minutes ago...the jist being that even though I'm on "vacation" I can't just turn off the whole "eco" thing. I'm constantly thinking "eco" this or "eco" that. It's who I am becoming. So as I lay in my backyard hammock staring at my tremendously cute, eco-friendly Naot sandals I felt the need to share.

You see, Naot (http://www.naot.com) sandals are hand-crafted in Israel, made with 100% natural cork and vegetable dyed leathers. They are extremely supportive and comfortable.

Check them out for yourselves!!

Okay, back to the hammock! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment